Monday, February 1, 2010

Sou Sou Employee Bio: Chinatsu






Hi, My name is Chinatsu and I am the store manager of SOU・SOU San Francisco.
I am from Kobe, Japan and moved to San Francisco 10 years ago. On my days off, I like checking out the art shows, movies,finding new bakery, and taking polaroid pictures.
I've been wearing my SOU・SOU shoes for 2years now and I find them the most comfortable shoes ever.
( I already own 4pairs..and thinking getting another one soon :) )
Please say hi if you see me at the store!
By the way, we had the very special guest yesterday...Totoro!

こんにちは。SOU・SOU San Francisco店マネージャーの千夏です。
もともと神戸出身でサンフランシスコには10年前に引っ越してきました。趣味は映画とアートギャラリーを見てまわること、新しいパン屋さん開拓とポラロイドカメラで写真を撮ることです。
SOU・SOUの靴は2年以上前から履いてますが、これほど履き心地のいい靴は他にないと思ってます。(すでに4足もっていますがまた新たに1足増えるかも。。)
お店に遊びにきたら気軽に声をかけてくださいね。

ところで昨日トトロがご来店しました!

2 comments:

  1. dear Chinatsu, I am an artist from Budapest, Hungary and I fell in love with your Tabi shoes. I have chosen some, that I would really love to have, and I am wondering if you could ship it to my country. I have some friends from SF, but they live in Budapest and only go to the US in August. I can not wait so long.... Can you help me?I would be sooooo happy! Please contact me on my e-mail address: varadizsofi@gmail.com Thank you in advance, greetings from Hungary,
    Zsófia Váradi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumor has it that you are seeking to own one of my Tea Ceremony Bowls. Since I do not sell then to Kotaroh I can sell one to you. You must make an appointment to view and select the bowl you desire. You can write to me at fumairaku@gmail.com and we can discuss it further over the phone.
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon Chinatsu!

    Richard Wooster II

    ReplyDelete